Serves: 20 | Level: Easy | Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 large egg
- 5g ground coriander
- 5g ground mustard
- 60g polenta
- 60g cheddar cheese
- Chop cauliflower roughly and pulse in food processor until as fine as rice.
- Cook in a buttered pan until just warmed through.
- Drain cauliflower by pressing in cheesecloth.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop mixture in small spoonful's onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 180 C for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your fav dip