Serves: 2 | Level: Easy | Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins
- 2 large leeks
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2tbls Fetta Cheese
- Olive Oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges to serve
- 1 and a half cups plain flour, sifted
- 150mls warm water
- 4g instant dried yeast
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- To make the dough, combine all ingredients apart from flour, stir with fork and stand in warm position for 5 mins or until bubbles appear.
- Add liquid mix to sifted flour and combine. Kneed for 5 mins and let stand again for 20 mins in a warm position.
- For the filling, finely chop leek and garlic and lightly fry to wilt leek.
- Roll dough as thin as possible, add leek mixture on half of dough, folding the other half over to make a parcel. Press edges together to seal.
- Pre-heat BBQ plate or large frypan on medium-high heat. Oil the pan, add gozleme parcel, brush more oil on uncooked side before flipping over to cook the other side. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Cut gozleme into quarters and serve with lemon.