Serves 4 | Level: Easy | Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- 1 large bunch fresh kale
- 3 spring onions
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 130 grams fresh pineapple
- Juice of 1 small lime
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits and widen holes for filling (if necessary).
- Chop kale, spring onions, coriander leaves, garlic and pineapple finely.
- Sprinkle salt over kale and mix by hand for 3 minutes, adding garlic and lime juice, until leaves wilt.
- Mix wilted kale with spring onions, coriander and pineapple, scooping mixture into avocado.