- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 2 fresh sprigs coriander
- 1 small lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop cauliflower roughly and pulse in food processor until as fine as rice.
- Cook in a buttered pan until just warmed through.
- Drain cauliflower by pressing in cheesecloth.
- Add eggs, salt, pepper lime and coriander to cauliflower.
- Make flat circles on baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake at 180 C for 10 minutes, flip tortillas over and bake for another 5-8 minutes.
- Pan fry if desired.