Brussels Sprouts Stuffing
- 8-10 slices stale, crusty bread
- 24 brussels sprouts
- 30ml vegetable broth
- 20g dried cranberries
- 40ml milk
- 20g walnuts
- Fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, sage) and salt and pepper to taste
- Halve brussels sprouts, roughly chop herbs and dice bread.
- Bake brussels sprouts with herbs and seasonings at 160 degrees until soft and slightly browned.
- Brown bread cubes in fry pan, add vegetable broth, cranberries and walnuts, and heat gently.
- Mix bread mixture into brussels sprouts on pan and bake at 150 C for 20 minutes.